The Richline group is in search of a WEB DEVELOPER to be responsible for developing innovative, custom, branded websites for retail, and web-based tools for progressive online communication, selling and community building. This position would work closely with our design team, our web business development team, and Marketing management, to execute and enhance the creative visions and identities of our brands, and to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, basic graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position. An interest (or awareness) in the fashion/design industry a plus.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Ability to accurately produce project estimates, including knowledge/capabilities required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Work with Mktg Management and the design team to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
- Communicate to the Marketing Director with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in proactive, and outside-the-box thinking and apply to problem solving.
- Alert departmental colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for communication, selling and community building.
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience · 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Front End Development understanding – essential database structure utilizing MySql or equivalent
- Expert in Responsive Web Design, grid systems, user experience, web typography, and current industry trends.
- Ability to turn complex layouts (PSD/wireframes) into pixel-perfect HTML, CSS,JS templates with consistent cross-browser compatibility
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work constructively within a TEAM environment and contribute accordingly
If you feel qualified and are interested in this position please contact the Richline Group directly:
Contact: Lindsey Woodruff (Director of Marketing)
Categories: job/intern opportunities