We just received word that Juicy Results is looking for an Interactive Production Designer. Here’s a bit more about the opportunity for those of you interested.
Reports to: Traffic Manager
Supports: Lead Designer, Strategist, Account Manager, Creative Director
Mentored by: Lead Designer, Creative Director
The Interactive production designer supports a client team, consisting of a lead designer, web developer, account manager and web strategist, in designing and building small business websites in WordPress and Expression Engine. This role requires shifting between design, CSS
development, client training and other disciplines to build effective client websites and brands.
The Interactive production designer reports to the traffic manager on a daily basis and sometimes the account manager. The creative director, lead designer and developer will help train and develop the interactive production manager to improve their skillset and methodologies.
- HTML and CSS production
- Design web templates, emails and other advertisements
- WordPress setup and configuration
- Documents websites and trains client
- Supports lead designer and developer in building and managing websites
Desired strengths and personality for this role
- Detail-oriented, organized and thorough
- Willing and able to offer constructive criticism and can receive the same from colleagues/clients
- Creative and curious
- Experience and training in web design and development
- CSS expert
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Solid written communication
- Takes direction well and works well in a team setting
To be considered for this position:
Please submit your resume (in PDF format) and a link to your website or sites, with a written description of your role in the creation of at least 2 (TWO) of the projects which you feel best represents your skillset and capabilities.
About Juicy Results
Juicy Results helps small businesses grow their business online through the use of optimized design, compelling communication and smart internet marketing. With offices in Boca Raton and Orlando, our small and strategic team blends fundamental marketing design with cutting edge internet marketing tactics to grow our customer’s web traffic, convert that attention into customers and constantly optimize their results. We offer a casual work environment, challenging roles and a client-service-oriented creative culture.
More information can be gleaned from their website at http://www.juicyresults.com
Categories: job/intern opportunities