ProductionHUB connects film, television, video, live event and digital media production professionals with those seeking production products, equipment, services and people. Attracting more than 3 million searches annually, this vertical B2B and entertainment industry portal has grown to become the world’s largest and most active production industry search site.
Needed: ProductionHUB Web Designer
- Must have excellent creativity and resourcefulness skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash)
- Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & knowledge of print production process
- Experience with light front-end web design or video editing a plus (Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere a plus)
- Must have strong attention to detail, organizational and creativity skills
- Passion for Film and Video Industry
- Ability to take a project from brainstorm concept to final completion
Ensure all marketing materials for web and print are clean, consistent and accurate.
Graphic design concepts and creation of a variety of media, including but not limited to: website pages, print ads, website ads & design elements and site mockups, t-shirt designs, media kits, flyer/brochures, and other marketing collateral as needed.
Ideal candidate is pursuing a degree in digital media or related field. Interested applicants please apply to email@example.com with “Web Designer” in subject.
Categories: job/intern opportunities