Temporary Designer Job Description:
The Graphic Designer will work on trade show signage in their final stages and will correctly prepare signage prior to releasing to print. Other technical duties may include preparation of print-ready PDFs and assisting with other design projects.
General Job Duties
• Create and track multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Individual will work directly with Marketing Specialist and Marketing Manager.
• Other duties as needed.
• Must be able to follow instructions and work semi-independently.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Solid proficiency on Macintosh, InDesign CS6 and Photoshop CS6.
• Good typography skills
• *Portfolio required
Software Knowledge Specifics:
• Knowledge of color mode CMYK VS. RGB
• Knowledge of image re-sizing and resolution
• Prepare layouts for print (check/correct dimensions, images, bleeds, colors, etc.)
• Maintain consistency across projects that share same/similar design
• Export PDFs for print and other uses
If interested, email your resume and a PDF portfolio to: MChiaro@christianpublishing.com
Categories: job/intern opportunities