Needed: Professional Photographer for ongoing FREELANCE POSITION with an international medical supply company, Essential Medical Supply, Inc.
Essential Medical Supply is seeking a Part-Time Independent Contract Photographer to assist us in our photography needs. As an Independent Contract Photographer, you will photograph a variety of commercial products and packaging, showing the products in their “best light”, or in lifestyle settings showing their use, using your high-resolution digital SLR camera. These images will serve as marketing/informational pieces and be used across digital and print platforms.
- Photograph a primary image of a product and 2 to 4 alternate views of the product on an as needed basis.
- Photograph individuals using the products in natural or home settings.
- Review the photographs with the Senior Graphic Designer, as well as any Marketing Reps that are involved with the photoshoot or may want to offer input.
- Use digital editing software such as Photoshop to correct digital images.
- Utilize spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel to sort and track your product shoot list.
- Provide images to Essential Medical in the following formats: .TIF & .JPG
Skills and Qualifications:
- Online photography portfolio.
- Must own a digital SLR camera of 16 megapixels or higher.
- Must have a computer with high-speed Internet.
- Must have photo editing application, spreadsheet application, and an FTP application.
- Knowledge of the Internet and the ability to upload photos to a shared Internet dropbox.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- US work authorization
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – We are looking for an individual who is pleasant and easy to work with. Someone who can look at what we bring to the table, and can springboard from there to help make something even better. We want to establish a positive relationship with a photographer, one where we can work together for many years to come.
An Independent Contract Photographer is paid a per-photograph rate of $10-$15.
An independent contractor agreement will be provided.
Please email your interest and resume to email@example.com
Categories: job/intern opportunities