Orlando Magazine is looking for a couple of interns for the upcoming semester. A flexible schedule is offered (minimum of 10-15 hours per week is recommended), but time slots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Proficient Adobe users, particularly Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Some light Illustrator may also be required.
- Experienced Mac user
- Comfortable with using layers masks, clipping paths and photo editing techniques
- Knowledgeable in preparing files for print
- Possess strong typographic skills
- Very organized with a great eye for detail
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Motivated, team player with a strong work ethic, who does not need their hand held (and a good sense of humor doesn’t hurt either)
**Though not required, photography and video editing skills are a plus, as students with these skills will be able to help more in depth with our photo shoots and behind the scenes videos.
- Assisting the Art Department in the layout and creation of pages for Orlando Magazine and Orlando Wedding Magazine
- Editing photos and preparing files for print
- Working with the Sales Department in the creation of ads, sales flyers, and promotional materials
- Assisting the Photographer and Art Department on various photo shoots
- Participating in weekly meetings
- Uploading content to the website via our content management system (very light coding involved)
If interested, email your resume and a PDF portfolio showcasing 6-8 of your best works to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: job/intern opportunities