The Orange County Library System is seeking a graphic design intern to assist in the development of promotional collateral—both print and digital. The intern will report to the Head graphic designer and other members of the Community Relations team.
Hours: up to 20 hours per week. Typically two to three days per week. Schedule negotiable.
Compensation: $10 per hour
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers and other marketing materials as needed.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines
- Build your portfolio of work
- Flexible scheduling
- Be part of one of the nation’s best public library systems
Send resume, cover letter and portfolio to: GARCIA.BEN@OCLS.INFO