Easily Amused, Inc is Growing…
Easily Amused, Inc, is a full service creative agency with a focus on WordPress implemented web development, and located in Orlando Florida. We’re looking to expand our creative talent. We are trying to build a true team culture: a place where people enjoy working, and their job makes them happy.
Necessary Qualities for All Applicants:
- Independence (Are you a talented contractor, freelancer or run a small web shop?)
- Self motivator
- Enormous creativity
- Ability to think out side the box
- A child like sense of wonder
- Dependable and honest
- Strong time management skills
- Fun to be around
- Imaginative and compelling
Currently, we are looking for freelancers and/or subcontractors to serve as Creative Professionals or WordPress Developers. For all positions, please fill out the application on the job post. No phone calls about job openings please.
You may be asking your self what is a Creative Professional? Its a term we use to define our designers. The tricky thing is we might be working on a web site, or a logo, or a print ad, or maybe mascot or a video. The teams “UX/UI, Print, Web or graphic designer” are just too limiting to the skill set of your modern day designer. Do you fit into one or more of the following categories?
- Programmers (HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, etc)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Masters
- Experience with UX/UI Design
- Branding experience
- Strong illustration skills,
If any of your skills fit into the following categories, please fill out our application here: http://easilyamusedinc.com/jobs/creative-professionals/
WordPress Themers & Developers
We are looking for WordPress Themers and Developers. If you can do both, even better. Need to be able to take a PSD and a Dev environment and go to town. We are also looking to create some very advanced Themes and Plugins that need some heavy lifting PHP/AJAX skills. This position could be filled with a front-end dev and a back end programmer – If needed. We are looking for freelance WordPress Themers and Developers who fit in one or more of the following categories.
- Can create a WordPress theme from a PSD
- Create a Child theme w/ only CSS and images – no HTML edits
- Written WordPress plugins
- Used a theme framework for WordPress
- Written a custom theme for WordPress
- Worked with a Development Team
- Strong understanding of PHP
- Used Subversion, GIT, or other types of Source Control
If any of your skills fit into the following categories, please fill out our application here: http://easilyamusedinc.com/jobs/wordpress-themers-developers/