Platinum Advisor Marketing Strategies is a leading provider of marketing solutions for the financial industry, and is seeking a talented Graphic / Web Designer to craft compelling websites and engaging print materials for our clients.
Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, proven XHTML/CSS development experience, and must be able to get up to speed quickly. This role will coordinate with the Creative Director and Design Department to ensure consistency in voice and message.
- Minimum of 5 years
- Creative and detailed orientated.
- Excellent design portfolio of print and web examples
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Ability to understand a target audience and take concepts to deliver cutting edge creative
- Passionate about their work and the desire to make a difference in a team oriented environment
- Strong understanding of typography and design hierarchy
- Good communications skills including the ability to present concepts and designs
- Experience working with CMS platforms (WordPress) and UI design for company facing website
- Ability to work in a custom CMS Platform (FMG) for client sites
- Strong XHTML / CSS3 skills
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have principle knowledge of SEO
- Minimum 5 Years Marketing, Communications industry as a Designer. Bonus of 2+ years of web development experience.
- Build custom websites for our clients utilizing established CMS
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format
- Utilize storyboarding and graphic pre-designs where appropriate
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills
- Design engaging Print Ready marketing materials
- Concept and Design effective branding
Platinum offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits, including health, 401K, vision and dental coverage. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building great web sites.
Platinum Strategies office is located in our new, modern facility in the Villages, Florida. Our work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. Relocation expenses are not available for this employment offer.
Interested candidates should send an email with work samples to:
Subject: Graphic / Web Designer – Valencia
Categories: job/intern opportunities