The ideal candidate will be an innovative web site designer with experience in graphic arts and a working knowledge of designing for e-commerce and corporate web sites, HTML Email Blasts, landing pages, and web banners. Occasional print work is required for company newsletters and signage.
The ideal candidate should be well spoken, have excellent time management skills, and be comfortable with multi- tasking and deadline constraints.
- Extensive working knowledge of the creative process workflow from initial concept to final build-out and implementation.
- Must maintain a sense of flexibility in an ever changing environment
- Must be self-motivated and work with little or no supervision
- Typical work week within an office setting.
- Some overtime may be required at times to meet the needs of the company.
BENEFITS: This is a salaried position. Benefits include medical/dental coverage, paid vacation time.
A portfolio is encouraged but not required. Immediate hire.
Candidates should send their resume to Ann Marie Rudd email@example.com and reference Creative Designer in the subject line.
Categories: job/intern opportunities